The digital workplace of the future will need employees skilled on emerging technologies like AI, data science, and augmented reality. To become the creators and innovators of the not-too-distant future, students need to develop their tech skills on these technologies.
Microsoft has joined forces with NASSCOM FutureSkills® to deliver Microsoft’s AI, machine learning, and data science expertise to students through easy-to-consume modules including demos, hands-on workshops, and assignments.
About the program
- Microsoft AI Classroom series is an initiative by Microsoft in association with NASSCOM FutureSkills® and supported by GitHub to train 1M students over 12 months.
- The AI Classroom series is divided into three (3) easy to consume modules of 2.5 hours each; and includes live demos, hands-on experiments, and post-session assignments to enable students to check their knowledge.
- Please attend all three (3) modules to complete your learning for the series.
- Each module will be introduced by leading data scientists and AI influencers; followed by 2 hours of learning session and 30 minutes of live Q&A with subject matter experts.
- Two weeks of online support at no cost. Post the workshop series, students have access to online experts to address queries and to prepare for industry-recognized AI certifications.
- This program is open to students enrolled in Indian universities and are residents of India
- Limited seats. Attendance is on a first come first basis. If you are unable to join a session it may have reached capacity.
Microsoft AI for students Workshop Link
[Login to see the link]