Reply how you will use the Teamdrive
TeamDrive Specifications :
- Storage space
– You can upload 750 GB of data per day.
– You can upload files up to 5 TB in size.
– If a single file exceeds the 750 GB daily limit, that file will upload. Subsequent files will not upload until the daily upload limit resets the next day.
[Login to see the link]
A Team Drive can contain a maximum of 400,000 files and folders.
A Shared drive can include a large number of individual and Google Group members.
– Limit for individuals and groups directly added as members: 600
– A group and an individual are both counted as one member against the limit.
– Total limit of individuals (direct members, or indirect members due to Google Group membership): 50,000
– An individual who is a member of several groups that are added as direct members of the Shared drives still only count as a single individual.
A single Shared drive can nest up to 20 subfolders, but we don’t recommend creating Shared drives with a folder structure that complex. Shared drives function, but users can have difficulty organizing and navigating the content. Instead of a complex hierarchy of folders, consider organizing content into multiple Shared drives.
- This is for Educational Purpose only
- Always create a backup of your data elsewhere
- You can share your google drive using [Login to see the link]
- Comment/Post in this thread if you have any questions / errors
- Do not abuse the system
- Do not store private data
UPDATE : 18.06.2020
The Teamdrive generator service is now Closed
This content has been shared for Educational And Non-Profit Purpose ONLY