PhotoPrism® is a server-based application for browsing, organizing and sharing your personal photo collection. It makes use of the latest technologies to automatically tag and find pictures without getting in your way. Say goodbye to solutions that force you to upload your visual memories to the cloud!
To get a first impression, you’re welcome to play with our public demo at demo.photoprism.org.
🚀 Key Features
- Our clearly structured user interface makes browsing and organizing your personal photo collection as easy as it should be — whether it’s on a phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
- Index everything without worrying about duplicates or RAW to JPEG conversion.
- Automatic image classification based on Google TensorFlow. In addition, our indexer detects colors, chroma, luminance, quality, panoramic projection, location type, and many other properties.
- Includes four high-resolution world maps to see where you’ve been, and for rediscovering long-forgotten shots.
- WebDAV clients, like Microsoft’s Windows Explorer or Apple’s Finder, may connect directly to PhotoPrism so that you to can open, edit, and delete files from your computer or phone as if they were local. You may easily sync your pictures with Nextcloud as well.
- PhotoPrism feels like a native app and, of course, you can also add it to your home screen.
🛠 Getting Started
Step-by-step installation instructions for our self-hosted community edition can be found on docs.photoprism.org - all you need is a Web browser and Docker to run the server. It is available for Mac, Linux and Windows.
We recommend hosting PhotoPrism on a server with at least 2 cores and 4 GB of memory. Beyond these minimum requirements, the amount of RAM should match the number of cores. Indexing large photo and video collections significantly benefits from fast, local SSD storage.
GitHub : github.com/photoprism/photoprism
Official WebSite : photoprism.app
Demo : demo.photoprism.org/photos