Impostor is one of the first Among Us private servers, written in C#.
We support Steam, Itch, Android and iOS. The latest version supported is
dev build currently supports
Impostor version 1.1.0
Among Us version 2020.09.07 - 2020.09.22
Impostor version 1.2.2
Among Us version 2020.09.22 - 2020.11.17
- All Among Us features are implemented. It is a full replacement for the official server.
- Plugin support.
- Server-sided anticheat.
If you just want to play on a server hosted by someone else, you need to follow these instructions.
- Find the latest release.
- Extract the zip.
- Follow the instructions inside the application.
If you do not wish to execute any programs. Follow the instructions in this website
Android 10 and below.
- Go to this website (ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE)
- Follow the instructions listed there.
- Connect your phone to a computer. Go to this website on the computer and follow the steps 1 and 2 to generate a
- Instead of following the next steps, open the phone’s internal storage on your computer and navigate to
- Copy the generated
regionInfo.dat file into the
files folder you just navigated to.
iOS devices need to be jailbroken in order to connect to Impostor servers.
See the docs for instructions on how to set it up.
See TROUBLESHOOTING to solve issues the Impostor client or the server.