Here is the step-by-step process to create a “.edu” email address.
- Go to the College’s official website, on the right side Apply button.
- It redirected to the new page, their navigate and hit on the Apply button.
- The login page will appear on the screen; in that, hit on the Start New Registration.
- Next, choose the International Applicant and click Next.
- Next page, hit on the Freshman option and click next.
- Next, choose the Diploma type to the No Diploma button.
- Next, fill the application form Student Name, DOB, Working Email Address for confirmation, Citizenship (use
- Georgia), and any city of Georgia and Visa Type is None. And then hit Next.
- And then, follow the screen instructions and submit the application form.
The next day of receiving the User name email, again follow the screen instructions to verify the account via email and mobile number. Once the verification has been done, wait for 2 to 3 days for the account activation.
- Go to this URL and click on “Enroll as a New Student.”
- Then tick on “Step one Apply” and then “CCCApply”. The website uses CCCApply Portal to give the .edu email so; first, we have to create the CCCApply account.
- If you don’t have the CCCApply account then no need to get disturbed we have got you covered just follow this article.
- After successfully applying from the CCCApply, you will get your .edu email. I got my email within 3hr of using it. Here is the proof below.
If you still face obstacles while creating the CCCApply account then don’t worry follow the method 1 carefully to make it.