(1) At the beginning, you must have a Gmail account for Google Drive.
So if you don’t own a Gmail account, then you can create one first.
If you don’t know how to make a new Gmail account, click this link and discover how to create a Gmail account without a telephone number.
(2) I suppose now you possess your own Gmail account. After that, you need to obey the next step to receive Google Drive storage for free.
(3) write some necessary information in the form below like this :
Shared Drive Name: Your Name
Your Google Mail Address: Your Gmail ID.
CH :(3P) G Suite Enterprise (gdriveunlimited.net)
Now solve the captcha and click on Get Button.
(4) Next, you need to open the Google drive application or Google Drive official website on the browser.
5) log in to your Google Drive account using the same email ID you handled in the above form.
(6) Go to the file’s segment. There you will notice one more tab, Shared drives, added to your google drive account.
(7) Now, you can upload endless files in that Shared drives folder. Your unlimited storage is available only in Shared drives /your name folder.
(8) Boom! This way to get Unlimited Google Drive Storage For Free.
(9) if you upload any files or folders in the Shared drives/name folder. This will not consider in your 15 GB Storage.
(10) Now, you can upload unlimited files and folders to your Google Drive storage.